terça-feira, 18 de março de 2014

Hits Saudade

Olá amores! :)

The star of today's post is a polish that I desired for quite some time. It was released last year as part of the winter Gio Antonielle collection in partnership with Hits. Every time I saw a swatch my heart pounded fast! Alas, Lari to the rescue and here it is! :D Thanks honey! :)

A estrela do post de hoje foi um desejo meu durante bastante tempo, Foi lançado no ano passado como parte da colecção Gio Antonielle em parceria com a Hits. Cada vez que via swatches online morria um bocadinho... até que a Lari salvou-me (como sempre)! :D Obrigada love! :) 
Now, these pictures aren't the best... plus I wanted something dark in my nails regarding the nail art. So this happened. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED it! But I know it isn't picture compatible with my lighting lol. Hits Saudade has a gorgeous red blood shade filled with pink shimmer. Formula wise, it is pigmented and dries fast. I know this line is more expensive than Hits regular polishes, so good thing that they improved their formula! I love it and can't wait to use it again :) For the nail art, I just stamped with Dashica Black polish the roses image from MoYou Pro 07 plate and finished with top coat plus two black rhinestones from a Dashica wheel.

Bom, estas fotos não são de todo as melhores... mas queria algo dark relativamente à nail art... e sabia que seria difícil de fotografar. Não me interpretem mal porque relamente AMEI esta manicure! :D O verniz Hits Saudade tem um tom vermelho sangue preenchido com shimmer rosa. A formula é pigmentada e seca rápido. Ainda bem que a formula é boa e o pincel agradável porque os vernizes desta linha são mais caros que os Hits regulares. Adoro-o e sei que vou usá-lo novamente :) Quanto à nail art, basicamente carimbei as rosas (adoráveis!) da placa MoYou Pro 07 com o verniz Dashica Black e terminei com top coat e dois strass pretos de uma rodinha da Dashica.
Whats not to like in black & red nails?? :) You can pull this in a bright or dark look just like I did and the only variant is the red. Ohh it also makes you feel damn sexy! haha. Talk to you soon and kisses,

Como é possível não gostar de unhas vermelhas e pretas?? :) Podem optar por um look mais vibrante e alegre, ou por um mais dark como eu fiz... a única variante é o verniz vermelho. Ahhh e adicionalemnte ainda se sentem sexys e poderosas... quem não quer? heheheh :p Beijinhos e até breve

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários