segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2014

Endless Summer Challenge: Destination City

Hello guys! :)

Today's post is dedicated to the Endless Summer Challenge which I'm participating during September with several fellow bloggers :) I noticed (shame on me!) that I haven't showed the challenge picture here... I solved this below heheh. Today's theme is Destination City. I want to travel across the world one day... but until then... I want to visit many European cities and one of them is Paris :p

O post de hoje é dedicado ao desafio Endless Summer em que estou a participar durante Setembro, juntamente com várias amigas bloggers :) Reparei (tss tss) que não cheguei a mostrar a imagem do desafio aqui no blog... mas já resolvi abaixo ;) O tema de hoje é "cidade que quero visitar". Quero dar uma volta ao Mundo no futuro... mas até lá, quero também visitar várias capitais Europeias, sendo uma delas Paris :)
Paris... Paris equals glamour, fashion and love in my mind :) This is the concept I based my nail art idea. The lovely pink background is two coats of OPI Mod About You. The holographic glitter in the middle nail is Flormar 392. Then, I did a white polka dot nail art with a dotting tool and white nail polish. I stamped the Eiffel Tower from winstonia W114 plate and the lovely bow from Gals GA33. Finally I placed random sized rhinestones on the ring finger, again helped by a dotting tool. The nail art was finished with a generous coat of top coat.

Paris... Para mim Paris é sinónimo de moda, glamour e amor :) Foi neste mote que me baseei para criar esta nail art. O fundo rosa foi providenciado pelo verniz OPI Mod About You (duas camadas). O glitter holográfico por sua vez é o Flormar 392. Relativamente à nail art em si, com ajuda de um boleador desenhei o padrão polka dots e coloquei aleatoriamente vários rhinestones, com diferentes tamanhos, no dedo anelar. Finalmente, carimbei a imagem da Torre Eiffel da placa winstonia W114 e o laço da placa gals GA33; terminei tudo com uma generosa camada de top coat.
I LOVE it! :D Again... super girly and glamorous (I think :p). What do you think?? Would you wear this in Paris? Kisses,

ADORO!! :D É mais uma manicure bastante feminina e glamourosa (penso eu :p). Que acham? Usariam em Paris? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários