quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2016

My Birthday Nails :)

Hello gorgeous! :)

Last week was my birthday. I'm now 27 years old... still a young lady ;) This year I matched my nails with my birthday cake and I have pictures of both :p. 

O meu aniversário foi na semana passada. Consta que tenho agora 27 anos... ainda sou uma jovem! haha ;) Desta vez combinei a minha manicure com o bolo de anos e tenho foto de ambos :p
The lovely cake was made by my friend Sérgio Oliveira (Doce Paixão). It was so, so pretty and super elegant just like I asked for <3 The inside was a lime and pistachio cake with vanilla filling. 

O bolo foi feito pelo meu amigo Sérgio Oliveira (Doce Paixão). Estava tão bonito! <3 Adorei! Amei a suavidade e elegância da decoração, mesmo como lhe pedi. O interior é um bolo de pistache e lima com recheio de baunilha.
As for the manicure, I tried to create the cheterfield pattern with nail tape and two different shades of pink (I think there's another name for this patter, but I can't remember now). I chose the light pink Mollon Pro 180 Amor and the darker China Glaze Spring in My Step. In the pinky finger I used OPI Love Angel Music Baby and also placed a flower stamping decal in the ring finger; those flowers belong to DRK Nails Magic Garden stamping plate. I hope you like it as much as me! Kisses,

Quanto à manicure, tentei criar o padrão chesterfield com fitas e dois tons diferentes de rosa. Ficou bastante discreto na realidade. Escolhi o rosa claro Mollon Pro 180 Amor e o mais escuro China Glaze Spring in My Step. No dedo mindinho apliquei o verniz OPI Love Angel Music Baby e no anelar fiz um adesivo de carimbo com as flores da placa de carimbo DRK Nails Magic Garden. Espero que gostem tanto quanto eu! :)

Cristina Santos


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários