sábado, 27 de dezembro de 2014

Avon Teal Glitter & Flower Nail Art

Hello gorgeous! :)

Are you still in a festive mood? I am hehe :p If you read my blog for a long time, I'm sure you're shocked at the title... Avon?? She never uses Avon! haha That's actually true although I have nothing against the brand (besides prices and the fact they are mostly boring that is). I saw a lot of amazing swatches of the Avon Stardust collection and I just *had* to have a couple.

Ainda estão me modo festivo? Eu sim hehe :p Aposto que estão surpreendidas com o título deste post se por acaso já lêem o meu blog há bastante tempo... Avon?? Ela nunca usa Avon! Hehe é verdade! Não tenho nada contra a marca tirando o facto de achar os vernizes caros e nada de especiais. Mas, vi swatches online da colecção Stardust que achei tão espectacular, que tive de comprar alguns para mim ^^
Isn't Avon Teal Glitter just *gorgeous*!? Yeah *-* This is so beautiful that I have already used it twice haha. As you can see, it has a textured sand finish - which I love. I think Teal Glitter has teal glitter that dries matte plus gold & blue glitters in its formula. The full effect is mind blowing - a must have in my opinion. Formula is very good (this is two coats).

Não é de cortar a respiração?? Divo! *-* É tão bonito que já o usei duas vezes hihi. Depreendem pelas fotos que o Avon Teal glitter é um verniz com acabamento arenoso/texturizado (que gosto bastante). É composto por um glitter teal que seca matte e por glitters dourados e azuis. O reultado final é lindo! A formula também é bastante boa (duas camadas) - parabéns Avon!
I couldn't resist doing some flowery nail art, hence I sponged a bit of the golden Jessica Touch It polish and then hand painted flowers using Barry M Gold Foil Effects. Lovely!

Não resisti a fazer uma nail art sobre o Teal Glitter. Esponjei um pouco do verniz arenoso dourado Jessica Touch It e desenhei flores com um pincel longo e verniz dourado Barry M Gold Foil Effects. Fofinho :)
I don't know if I prefer Avon Teal Glitter by itself or with a complimentary nail art. Which do you like best? Kisses,

Não sei se prefiro usar o verniz Azon Teal Glitter sozinho ou com uma nail art complementar... qual é que gostam mais? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários