segunda-feira, 12 de outubro de 2015

Mollon Pro 217 Mellow Cherry Review & In Beauty Nails

Hello gorgeous! :)

Yesterday I posted an overview of In Beauty (beauty fair) that happened last weekend in Lisbon (in Portuguese, but you can see check the pictures and read with google translator). Today I want to show you the nails I used for that special day as well as share my review of one of Mollon Pro Fall 2015 polishes.

Publiquei ontem uma revisão da feira de beleza In Beauty que decorreu no fim de semana passado em Lisboa e hoje quero partilhar a manicure que usei! :) Aproveito, e partilho também a review do verniz Mollon Pro 217 Mellow Cherry da nova colecção de Outono 2015.
First, lets start with Mollon Pro 217 Mellow Cherry - what a beautiful color!! I was in love as soon as I saw it *-* It has this vibrant red wine (bordeaux) color. The formula is great, easy to apply and very pigmented, covering nails in almost one single coat. Very good indeed!

Vamos primeiro começar pelo verniz Mollon Pro Mellow Cherry - que cor linda!! Apaixonei-me logo que o vi *-* Trata-se de um tom bordeaux vibrante e sexy. A formula é excelente em todos os sentidos; fácil de aplicar e tão pigmentada que quase cobre com uma única camada. Muito bom!
For this nail art, I applied Jade Black Tie in my pinky, Kiko 275 in ring finger, Mollon Pro Mellow Cherry in middle finger and FUN Lacquer Queen in the other nails. Then I stamped the image from UC 4-02 stamping plate in ring finger with Barry M Gold Foil and placed a round stud in middle nail. I actually wasn't sure on what to where for the beauty fair, but I was very pleased with this manicure :)

Apliquei o verniz Jade Black Tie no dedo mindinho, Kiko 275 no anelar, Mollon Pro Mellow Cherry no médio e o verniz FUN Lacquer Queen nas restantes unhas. Carimbei a imagem da placa UC 4-02 com o verniz Barry M Gold Foil Effects e coloquei um stud redondo no dedo médio. Não tinha ideia nenhuma do que ia usar na In Beauty, mas fiquei bastante contente com esta manicure :)
I hope you guys liked it and kisses to you all,

Espero que tenham gostado :) Como sabem, podem comprar os vernizes da Mollon pelo respectivo site nacional. São fãs da cor bordeaux?? Beijinhos,

Mollon Pro Websitehttp://www.mollonpro.com.pt/

Cristina Santos***
*Products provided by Mollon Pro Portugal for my honest and unbiased review 
*Produtos cedidos pela Mollon Pro Portugal para revisão honesta e imparcial

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários