domingo, 21 de julho de 2013

Sunday Stamping Challenge: Favorite color combo

Good afternoon people :)

Today's AIS challenge theme is to do your "favorite color combination". Well, I realized I don't have a particular favorite color combo. When in doubt of the stamping color I always look for white or black but I tend to make very different manicures. So, I went to check my Pinterest nail art folder and noticed I played a lot with blue and gold the last year.. so here it is! I got to tell I love this color combo very much :)

O tema do deafio de hoje do grupo AIS é "a minha combinação preferida de cores". Apercebi-me que não tenho nenhuma combinação de cores favorita. Quando estou em dúvida da cor que vou carimbar tendo a olhar para o branco e preto, mas faço manicures muito diferentes. Então, fiz um zapping pelo meu albúm de nail art no Pinterest e verifiquei que brinquei por diversas vezes com azul e dourado. Sim, eu gosto muito desta combinação de cores :)
What do you think of the blue gradient? I love it soooo much! It felt a bit wrong to stamp it lol, I adore it! Its summer here and I wasn't in the mood to wear dark blue nails (this is the shade I think goes best with gold). The base colors are Yes Love 003 (light blue), Kiko 336 Blu Electrico (vibrant blue) and OPI Road House Blues (dark blue). I used a make up sponge to do the gradient. The stars and rocket images belong to winstonia W107 plate. I was just aiming for the stars and then I noticed the rocket lol. All was stamped with Barry M Gold Nail Effects.

Gostaram do gradiente azul? Adoro taaaanto!!! Até me senti mal a carimbar lol. Como é Verão não me estava a apetecer pintar as unhas com uma só cor azul escuro (este é o tom que considero ficar melhor com dourado); queria algo mais animado e por isso fiz o gradiente com uma esponja de make-up. Utilizei para tal o verniz Yes Love 003 (azul claro), Kiko 336 Blu Electrico (azul vibrante) e o OPI Road House Blues (azul escuro). As estrelas e o pequeno foguetão pertencem à plaquinha winstonia W107 e foram carimbados com o verniz Barry M Gold Foil Effects. 
So, I guess I could say something like "Its time to embrace the space" with this manicure! xD I think I will repeat the gradient soon, it truly looks stunning and I'm not being proud :) Would you wear these nails? Whats your favorite color combination? (I may steal some ideas hahah). Kisses and see you tomorrow :)

Bom, acho que posso dizer algo como "Está na hora de abraçar o espaço" com esta manicure! xD Penso que vou repetir o gradiente num futuro próximo.. acho que ficou fantástico e não estou a ser convencida :) Vocês usariam esta manicure? Qual é a vossa combinação de cores preferida? (sou capaz de roubar algumas ideias lool). Beijinhos e até manhã :)

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários