quarta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2013

Guest Post: Mari from Muxe

Good Morning! :)

Today I'm honored to introduce you to Mari! I highly recommend you check her blog Muxe if you're into nail art like me :) I found her a while back and couldn't stop returning ever again! I feel the need to know whats she's doing and inspire myself. I have yet to create something like her burnt letter *_* Mari is as sweet person and her nail art transpires and it's so good to meet her! :) Lets see what Mari prepared :)

Hoje sinto-me muito honrada de vos introduzir a Mari! Super recomendo que visitem o seu blog Muxe se gostam de nail art tal como eu :) Descobri-a há algum tempo e garanto-vos que nunca mais parei de lá voltar! Sinto uma necessidade mórbida de estar a par do que a elafaz e de inspirar-me. Ainda tenho de criar algo como esta manicure de uma carta queimada por ex *_* A Mari é uma pessoa tão querida quanto a sua nail art deixa transparecer e é uma honra conhecê-la :) Vamos ver o que a Mari preparou :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! 

My name is Mari and I'm very happy to be here today :) I love Cristina's blog and I've been her follower for quite a while, so you can imagine how excited I was when I got an invitation to write a guest post for the Clockwise Nail Polish! 
Cristina said there wouldn't be any "dress code" and I could do any manicure I want :D Keeping that in mind I decided to do what I love most - freehand nail art. 

I tried to keep it light and simple, that's why I used only 3 colors:
- Pastel lilac - Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth (2 coats)
- Bright pink - Sinful Colors Sugar n Spice (sponged over the lilac background)
- White acrylic paint
I hand painted white leaves using a thin nail art brush, then sealed the design with a clear top coat, and that was it!
Thank you for reading, I hope you liked my nail design :) and I would love to say a huge thank youuu to Cristina for inviting me over! *hugs Cristina*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Felling hugged and hugs back :D. You see, I love her freehand nail art too - very much! Her clean and sweet manicures get me hooked. You really should keep up with her posts and follow Mari through the links below. Beware, you may not want to get out of her blog! lol

Sinto-me abraçada e envio um beijinho de volta :D Também adoro a nail art livre que ela faz, sempre com linhas limpas e tons lindos! Chicas, sugiro mesmo que visitem o blog dela e a sigam nos links abaixo. Mas um aviso, podem não sair de lá tão cedo, ha! lool

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários