quarta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2016

Summer Mermaid Nails

Hello everyone! :)

This Summer I did two mermaid nails manicures and I wanted to show them in a single post.
First we have my vacations nails from August ;) You see ILNP Interstellar, such a gorgeous duochrome blue with holographic glitter <3 In the finger I stamped the mermaid pattern with Bundle Moster BM XL209 plate.
The following mermaid nails have a gradient underneath made with FUN Lacquer Midnight Nocturne and Glitter Gal Lizard Belly. On top I stamped with DRK Magic Garden stamping plate in gold.

Wish one was your favorite? Kisses,
Cristina Santos

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários