terça-feira, 23 de julho de 2013

Cabana Landscape Nail Art & Essie In The Cab-Ana

Hello there J

Yesterday I told you I really loved the polish I was wearig: Essie In The Cab-Ana. But I also loved the name and decided to do a “cabana” landscape nail art :p The name also makes me think of “enter in the cab Ana!” lol, but I prefer the cabana idea best xD

Ontem partilhei convosco o meu amor pelo verniz Essie In The Cab-Ana. Ora, além do verniz, também aprecio o respectivo nome. Assim, inspirei-me na “cabana” e criei uma paisagem envolvendo este elemento nas unhas :p Curiosamente em inglês o nome também remete para algo como “Entra no carro Ana!” lool.
Well... this is quite far from perfection! The only things that went well is trees, birds and lake lool. The “it” element looks like painted by children lool. I knew I should kept it simple (as in a simple tent) but no, I painted what I imagined to be a cabana in the middle of the woods :p (imagine a dense forest instead of the green grass lol). I used acrylic paints to achieve this result and finished with Seche Vite top coat.

Bom, estou beeem longe da perfeição lool. A cabana parece que foi pintada por uma criança lool. Os elementos de que estou mesmo orgulhosa são as árvores, lago e pássaros. Sei que podia ter feito a cabana como uma simples tenda, mas não, desenhei o que imaginei ser uma cabana no meio da floresta :p (imaginem uma floresta densa em vez da erva verde hehe) Utilizei tintas acrílicas para tal e terminei com o top coat Seche Vite.
Essie in the Cab-Ana is very pretty and an interesting base color for nail art. I’m happy with my nail art, the only element bothering me being the Cab-ana. I was looking at my stamping plates and there was something to stamp with... but why ruin the fun of painting? Hehe. What do you think? Be honest! Kisses J

O verniz Essie In The Cab-Ana possui uma cor muito bonita e constitui uma base interessante para nail art. Estou até satisfeita com o resultado, sendo que o único elemento que realmente me incomoda é a cabana. Considerei carimbar, mas porquê estragar a graça de pintar? :p Qual a vossa opinião? Sejam sinceros! Beijinhos J

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários