quinta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2013

Merry Christmas!! & Penélope Luz Gift For You

Hello there and Merry, Merry Christmas!! :))

First of all, I hope you had a great and amazing Christmas eve and day! Mine was gone an hour ago hehe and I had a very nice day :) I also hope you had/have lots of love and presents *-* At this time of the day, I'm normally full (this is the case) and today I decided to share my Christmas manicure with you :) I had barely an hour after work yesterday to have a shower, do my nails and get prepared to go meet my family, so this is what I came up with :)

Antes de mais, espero que tenham tido um excelente e feliz Natal!!! O meu foi excelente :) Também espero que tenham tido muitos presentinhos *-* A esta hora do dia (noite?) estou obviamente bem cheia satisfeita e decidi aproveitar para partilhar convosco a minha manicure de Natal :) Tive cerca de uma hora, depois do trabalho ontem, para tomar banho, arranjar-me, pintar as unhas e sair de casa ao encontro da família... e este foi o resultado :)
This nail art started with Penélope Luz Gift for You polish from last year Christmas collection. I only knew I wanted to use this polish because I got it a while after Christmas and never used it before :p Besides, green & red glitter? Yes, please! lool PL Gift for You also has sparkling golden glitter. I find it to be like a mini Christmas tree, so pretty :) This is a single coat over Purple Professional 18 Black'It and has a very good glitter coverage. In a hurry, it only occurred to me to match it with one of my favorite polishes of the year: Jessica Touch It. I can't express how much I love this polish! The nail art touch was made with the little gift presents (trust me, I wasn't thinking in the resemblance with the polish name at that moment lol!) from MoYou Christmas 01 plate. The stamping polish was of course Barry M Gold Foil Effects :)

Sabia que queria usar este ano o verniz Penélope Luz Gift for You da colecção de Natal do ano passado. Isto porque recebi-o depois no Natal passado e acabei por não o usar até agora. Além disso, um glitter verde, vermelho e dourado?? Sim! :D Acho-o uma mini árvore de Natal lol. Apliquei uma camada sobre o verniz Black'It da Purple Professional. Conjuguei o PL Gift for You com certamente um dos meus vernizes favoritos de 2013: o Jessica Touch It. Adoro-o! O toque de nail art foi feito com prendas da plaquinha MoYou Christmas 04; garanto-vos que não me ocorreu a singularidade do nome do PL com a nail art na altura! LOL! Carimbei com o verniz Barry M Gold Foil Effects :)
I loved this manicure so much! The golden sparkle plus the traditional Christmas trees made me smile when looking at my nails just like when I got my real presents :DDD! I want to see your Christmas manicures too! Leave links in the comments section please :)) Merry Christmas!! Kisses,

Adorei imenso esta manicure! O conjunto do brilho dourado com as cores tradicionais de Natal fizeram-me sorrir, tal como quando abri os meus verdadeiros presentes :DDD! Gostava de ver todas as vossas manicures de Natal também! Deixem-me links nos comentários :)) Feliz Natal!! Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários