quarta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2014

Julep Inspired Halloween Tutorial - Black Cat in the Moonlight

Hello loves! :)

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Julep to see if I was interested in doing a Halloween nail art or to follow a tutorial they created. I was interested in the last, of course! Why? Because I found the tutorial to be super cute and I don't have time to be creative at the moment (I'm moving) :) Julep is a known USA brand that unfortunately doesn't sell in Europe. They have a huge selection of nail polish colors, and one of my favorites (wish list!) is Julep Bailey.

Há umas semanas fui contactada pela Julep para criar uma manicure de Halloween ou simplesmente seguir o tutorial que eles fizeram. Escolhi o último porque achei o resultado super adorável e também porque estou sem tempo para criar algo original! :) A Julep é uma conhecedíssima marca de vernizes Americana que infelizmente não vende na Europa. Têm uma variadíssima gama de vernizes e aquele que eu desejo mais é o Julep Bailey.

The full design is a black cat, jumping in a fence against the back moonlight. Lovely! I followed each step proposed by the brand in the tutorial picture above. For the blue base, since I don't own Julep Lacey, I painted two coats of Trosani 90. For the fence, moon and cat I used acrylic paint. I thought my cat would look terrible, but I'm very pleased with the outcome, yay! :D I love the Julep tutorial, but there was something missing in the night... stars! So, I just placed a little glitter from Kiko 230 Rainbow Glitter et voilá! :)

O tutorial é para um gato preto a saltar numa cerca, com a lua cheia como pano de fundo. Adorável! Segui cada um dos passos propostos pela marca no tutorial da foto acima. Como não tenho o verniz Julep Lacey, usei como azul de fundo o verniz Trosani 90. Para pintar a vedação, lua e gato preto, usei tintas acrílicas mas vocês podem também usar qualquer verniz de cor parecida :) Estava com tanto medo de desenhar o gato...!! Mas não ficou tão mal quanto esperava! :D Adorei o tutorial da Julep, ma achei que estava faltando algo na noite... estrelas! Dei então o meu cunho pessoal colocando glitter ao de leve no "céu" com o verniz Kiko 230 Rainbow Glitter :)
This was a fun Halloween tutorial to recreate, plus the Man of the house didn't laugh at my cat! Win! hahah What do you think? Kisses,

Foi sem dúvida um tutorial bastante divertido de recriar, além de que o Homem da casa não gozou do meu gato! Hahaha :D O que acham? Usariam? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários