domingo, 23 de junho de 2013

Sunday Stamping Challenge: French Manicure & Sally Hansen Rockstar pink

Good afternoon everyone :)

Today's stamping challenge theme is "french manicure". I remember last year this was one of the hypotheses but it didn't win hehe. I love to do and use french manicures (not the white one!) so I'm at ease with the challenge :) The hardest part of it is to align and stamp french designs but ladies fear not, it just takes a bit of practice and soon you know how you stamp best. For example, I used to stamp french designs with my hands on a table, but now I know with hands in the air. Lets see what I did :)

O tema de hoje do desafio do grupo AIS é "manicure francesa". Lembro-me que no ano passado este tema chegou a fazer parte da votação, mas nunca foi escolhido hehe. Eu gosto bastante de fazer e usar manicure francesa (nunca a branca!) por isso estou até confortável com este tema :) A parte mais difícil de carimbar desenhos de unha francesa é alinhar o carimbo. Mas não receiem expoerimentar porque só é necessário praticar a melhor forma que vos dá jeito. Por exemplo, eu antes carimbava estes desenhos com a mão apoiada na mesa, mas agora carimbo com as mão no ar. Vamos ver o que fiz :)

The lovely pink base color is OPI Mod About You; I may need to get a second bottle of this one because I love it so :p. Glitter tip gradient was made with Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink polish. I LOVE it!! Since I discovered there was a dupe to Butter London Lovely Jubbly that I embraced the journey to get this baby Rockstar Pink with the help of my dear Kim :) It consists in a multitude of small microglitter in pink, fuchsia, red, gold and blue colors *.* About the stamping, I picked these flower designs from the same m51 plate and stamped using MASH Black polish :)

O rosa fofinho da base é o verniz OPI Mod Abou You: talvez precise comprar um segundo frasco porque adoro este verniz :p Fiz o gradiente nas pontas das unhas com o verniz Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. AMO este verniz! Desde que descobri que o verniz Butter London Lovely Jubbly tinha um dupe que embarquei na aventura de conseguir este Sally Hansen, com a preciosa ajuda da Kim :) Este consiste numa multitude de microglitter nas cores rosa, fúcsia, vermelho, dourado e azul *.* Quanto ao carimbo, escolhi ambas as flores da mesma plaquinha m51 e carimbei com o verniz MASH Black :)
You know I love sweet manicures and this one is no exception. I feel so good looking at my nails haha :) For sure Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink will soon be in my nails because I want to use it in its full glory lol. What do you think of this manicure? Have you done french manicures before? Feel free to leave a link and I'll check it out :) Kisses,

Sabem que eu adoro manicures fofinhas e esta sem dúvida que não é excepção. Sinto-me bem a olhar para as unhas lool :) Tenho a certeza que o verniz Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink vai ser usado num futuro próximo porque quero usá-lo em toda a sua glória :p O que acharam da manicure? Já experimentaram carimbar desnehos de unha francesa antes? Deixem-me um link para eu cuscar :) Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários