quarta-feira, 28 de agosto de 2013

Guest Post: Aylin from Posh Nail Art

Hello gorgeous! :)

I'm officially going crazy with my thesis by now and thank god I have friends to help me here in the blog :) Today you get to meet Aylin from Posh Nail Art :) I mention her a lot because we swapped and I very much loved the polishes I got :D She's from Turkey and has lovely nails. Lets see what Aylin prepared :)

Estou oficialmente a amalucar com a minha tese e graças a deus que tenho amigas que me ajudam aqui no blog :) Hoje quero-vos apresentar a Aylin do blog Posh Nail Art :) Já a mencionei várias vezes porque fizémos um troca na qual adorei os babies que recebi :D Ela é turca e tem uma unhas adoráveis! Vamos ver o que a Aylin preparou :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!

I am Aylin from Posh Nail Art and today I am a proud guest blogger here… :)

I’ve been following Cristina and her awesome work for over a year now. We got to meet each other through a swap and were surprised how much we had in common (nail art wise) :)

Anyway, I’ve always admired her nails and her clean nail art so today I wanted to make a special “neat” design for her. ‘Cause believe me, when I’m doing my nails, the unexpected happens to me, every time… So I always have mini flaws in my pictures… :) Maybe most people don’t notice that, but I do…. And being a perfectionist and a lazy woman, I just try not to see them!!!! J

So today I worked hard for this mani… :)

I used 2 coats of A-Englands Princess Sabra, a gold holographic polish as my base. I don’t know about you but I love A-Englands polishes! The formula and the colors are perfect!

After my base was dry, I took Dragon and Saint George and sponges them on my nails, making a gradient. I think these colors really complete each other. (and this comes from someone who cannot describe colors properly!!!!)
I used one coat of Seche Vite to smooth the gradient out and after it was all dry, I grabbed my MASH stamping plates… The fish scales design on MASH 39 was the reason I bought those plates, so I try to use it whenever I can… I stamped the design with Essence Stampy Polish in Black. This is the first time I’m using this polish and it surprised me. I have a love/hate relationship with Konad Black, it stamps perfect but it is a nightmare to clean. This Essence one stamped perfect also, but the cleaning was a lot easier!!!!
Finally, I used another coat of Seche and I’m done! Wow, I was really in a chatty mood today… But I liked how my mani turned out… I hope you like it, too!
Love,

Aylin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishhh I want Princess Sabra! What? No, I want all A Englands out there! lol Gorgeous gradient Aylin, I loved it plus that scales design was also the reason why I purchased MASH plates in first place :) Ladies, check out Aylin's manicure through the following links:

Ohh pahh!! Quero o Princess Sabra! Mas quem é que tou a querer enganar? Quero todos os A England deste Mundo!! lool A manicure ficou soberba Aylin, adoro o gradiente! *_* E o desenho das escamas foi a principal razão de também ter comprado o set da MASH :) Chicas, estejam a par e cusquem as manicures da Aylin segundo os seguintes links: 

Bloghttp://poshnailart.blogspot.pt/ 
Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/aylhst/
Google +https://plus.google.com/100466643812325547623/posts
Instagramhttp://instagram.com/aylhst?ref=badge
Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/poshnailart?ref=br_tf 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários