segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2013

Guest Post: Diana from D.I.A.N.A

Good morning ladies! :)

Today I'm so proud to introduce you to Diana!! :D Diana is from Netherlands nd runs the blog D.I.A.N.A. She's like what I wanna be when I grow up (nail related lol)! I met Diana well before I started my blog, just when I was gaining interest in stamping nail art. You see... she was and is one of the persons in the world with the craziest inspiration and awesome manicures! She the queen who  uses stamping images like no one else! :) I love her manicures, particularly the ocean ones... simply stunning! So, lets see what Diana did for today! :)

Estou super orgulhosa de vos apresentar a Diana hoje!! :D Ela é Holandesa e dona do blog D.I.A.N.A. A Diana é o que eu gostava de ser quando crescer (quanto a manicures claro lol). Conhecia muito antes de ter um blog, quando ainda estava a  desenvolver o meu gosto por carimbos. Ela é uma das poucas pessoas no Mundo com as manicures mais espectaculares e inspiração inesgotável! :) Adoro as unhas dela e o que ela faz, particularmente as manicures que envolvem o mar *_*... são simplesmente espectaculares! A Diana é a rainha que usa as imagens dos carimbos como ninguém! Vamos ver o que ela preparou! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

When Cristina asked me to be a guest blogger on her blog I felt soooo honored. Cause I am a huge fan of her nail art and she is just a very sweet person. So I think it is awesome to be on her blog now :) I really had no idea what I wanted to do, so I decided to use some new polishes that were given to me and my amazing new Stampaholics plate that I just had to have. You have seen Cristina using this plate often too, but I just also had to use it :) I think this is one of my favorite plates. I really love Summer themed nails.


I made a sea/sunset gradient with 5 textured polishes from Julie G. Frosted Gumdrop collection. I used Hot Cinnamon, Sugar Rush, Tangerine Dream, Rock Candy and Blueberry Fizz. Stamped with Konad SN black and imageplate Stampaholics ST01. Some I stamped also with Konad SN white. And some images I colored and stamped over them again in a different color. I used a topcoat over it all.


I also try to mirror my right hand (not like really mirror stamping but trying to place the images different). That doesn't always work with every image, but here is my right hand too. (I suck at taking pics with left so don’t mind the weird position of my fingers hahaha).
Also some picture without a topcoat over the stamping. First my left hand again.

And my right hand.

Of course I have some swatches of just the gradient base, without and with topcoat.

You can see the colors look a lot softer without topcoat. And you can clearly see the sand texture.
With topcoat the colors became more vivid.

Cristina already told you where you can buy this super cute Summer Stampaholics plate, but here again the link to her facebook page. I am in love with this plate.


Thank you so much for reading. And thank you Cristina for having me on your blog :)



xoxox

Diana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How gorgeous!! I love the split dolphin tail, the little turtle in the beach, the gradient... everything! Diana, I wish I could take pictures to my left hand like you do! Hahaha I suck! lol :p I love this plate and its so good to see what you did and feature a Portuguese element in your awesome manicure :) I'm so honored to have you here Diana, thank you! :) Ladies, I really think you should keep up to date with Diana's work... you never know the wonders you can see from her :) Here's the ways you can follow her

Que liiiiindo!! Adoro a cauda separada do golfinho, a pequena tartaruga na praia, o gradiente... pfff gosto de tudo! Quem me dera conseguir tirar fotos à mão esquerda como a Diana... eu não presto lool :p Como sabem, amo esta placa e adorei ver o que ela criou usando um elemento português :) Foi uma honra ter-te por aqui Diana! *.* Sem dúvida que mega recomendo que estejam atentas ao trabalho dela, nunca sabemos o que esperar :) Estas são as formas de a seguir 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários