segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2014

Endless Summer Challenge: Summer

Hello gorgeous! :)

Today and during September I will be participating in the Endless Summer Challenge. This is a challenge created by Pedrinails and Fuxia 91. It has been a while since I participated in a challenge (too long) and this one has very nice themes and is time manageable. Further more, I don't mind prolonging Summer... even if it's only on my nails! :p

Durante o mês de Setembro vou participar no desafio Endless Summer. Há muito que não participo num desafio e tenho saudades, de modo que como este tem temas atraentes e é espaçado, fui facilmente convencia :p Além disso, não me importo nada de prolongar o Verão, nem que seja nas minhas unhas. O desafio foi criado pela Pedrinails e Fuxia 91.
So, the first theme is "Summer". I think I mentioned before, but Summer means (among other things) beach to me. So, of course that is what I created :p May I say I think this is my best beach manicure so far?? Yep *-* I started with a background gradient with Dote Braços Torneados (blue), Kinetics KP112 Top of The Wave (water green) and Essie Cocktails & Coconuts (nude). Then, I lightly sponged white in my sea and a glitter in the sand. To finish, I painted the palm tree, birds and anchor with black acrylic paint; then placed a star stud from BPS store and top coatd it with Seche Vite. My camera didn't capture the green ocean, it's more noticeable in real life.

Então, o primeiro tema é "Verão". Penso que já falei anteriormente, mas para mim Verão é equivalente a praia (entre outras coisas claro); de modo que foi o que fiz. Permitam-me dizer que esta é sem dúvida a melhor manicure de praia que alguma vez fiz *-* Adoro! Comecei por criar o gradiente de fundo com os vernizes Dote Braços Torneados (que nome, hein?), Kinetics Top of The Wave e Essie Cocktails & Coconuts. Depois, esponjei ao de leve branco no mar e glitter na praia. Terminei pintando a âncora, palmeira e pássaros com tinta acrílica preta, posicionando um stud em forma de estrela da loja BPS e selei tudo com Seche Vite. A minha câmera não capturou o verde do mar, é mais visível em pessoa.
My palm tree is funny hehehe! I very much loved this manicure, what about you? I can't wait to check out what the other participants created for today :) Kisses,

A palmeira é engraçada... tava vento! hehehe. Adorei esta manicure... até me dói pensar em tirar... o que acham? Estou curiosa para ver o que as restantes participantes fizeram com o tema Verão para hoje :) Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários