quarta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2014

Essie Fashion Playground & BPS Store Colorful Studs Wheel Review

Hello loves :)

You know I'm crazy about nail art and all related stuff, don't you? My favorite store to get them is Born Pretty Store. Recently I made a purchase there consisting pretty much of rhinestones and studs, but for some strange reason it still hasn't arrived. In the meantime, I was given the chance to review a couple of items from the store and I (of course) jumped into the same nail art things :p These products arrived fast and the first one I used was this Colorful Studs Wheel.

Sabem que sou maluca por todo o tipo de nail art, não sabem? Recentemente ando virada para rhinestones, tachas e todo o tipo de peças 3D. A minha loja preferida para os comprar é a Born Pretty Store. Fiz lá uma compra há umas semanas que curiosamente ainda não chegou; mas entretanto tive a hipótese de rever alguns produtos da loja... de modo que escolhi mais rhinestones :p Estes chegaram super rápido e os primeiros que usei pertencem a esta rodinha com peças multicoloridas.
I love it!! It has lots & lots of pieces (350 to be exact) of colorful and different sized rhinestones *-* I never saw anything quite like this.. I think they are placed in a category between studs and rhinestones. I love the different sizes (1mm-3.5mm) because it allows you to do all sort of different nail arts. I placed each piece individually with a dotting tool and finished with top coat to seal them in place. For the base I picked the lovely pale milky mint Fashion Playground.  I think it goes very well with the different stones. But, the color is the only thing I like in this Essie polish. It took me 5 (!) coats to build the color, have some sort of self leveling and to hide all the bald spots because the formula is very sheer. 

Adoro!!! A rodinha tem imensas peças (350 para ser precisa) de várias cores e tamanhos *-* Vou dizer "peças" porque estou confusa e penso que estas enquadram-se entre strass e tachas. Têm um pouco de ambos. Adoro que tenha diferentes tamanhos (entre 1mm e 3.5mm) porque permite fazer as mais variadas nail arts. Coloquei cada peça individualmente com ajuda de um boleador; terminei com top coat para selar tudo no seu lugar. Para a que vos mostro hoje, escolhi como verniz base o Essie Fashion Playground da colecção de Primavera Hide & Go Chic. Este verniz tem um tom lindíssimo verde menta suave e leitoso. Mas a cor é a única coisa que gosto! Precisei de cinco (!) camadas para construir a cor, uniformizá-la e cobrir as manchas porque a formula é realmente aguada e não se nivela!
In the end, it was worth it. I am super in love with this nail art and even considering to repeat it :) If you're interested in getting the same nail wheel, check it out at BPS Store and don't forget to use my 10% discount code "CXL91" in your order ;) International shipping is free ;) Kisses,

No fim valeu a pena porque as unhas ficaram lindas! Gostei tanto que estou a pensar repetir :) Se gostaram como eu e estão a pensar comprar esta rodinha, vejam-na na loja BPS e não se esqueçam de usar o meu código de 10% sobre o total "CXL91". Recordo que o envio internacional é grátis ;) Beijinhos,

Born Pretty Storehttp://www.bornprettystore.com/

Cristina Santos***
*Products provided by Born Pretty Store for my honest and unbiased review :)
*Produtos enviados pela loja Born Pretty Store para revisão honesta e imparcial :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários