sexta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2014

Penélope Luz Dracarys & Fire and Dragon Nail Art

Hola guapas :)

Yes, you read it right! Dracarys from Game of Thrones was the inspiration for this polish by the indie brand maker Penélope Luz :) I planned to use it in the last Games of Thrones episode from this latest season... but it didn't happen so here we are :p This weeks ANS challenge theme is my favorite hobby... altough nail art is my absolute favorite one, watching series is also another I very much enjoy :D So PL Dracarys suits the theme very well :p

Sim, leram bem! A personagem Dracarys de Game of Thrones foi a inspiração para o nome deste verniz da Penélope Luz :p Queria tê-lo no último episódio da última season, mas saiu-me o tiro pela culatra hehe. Decidi usar o PL Dracarys porque adequa-se ao desafio desta semana do grupo ANS; o tema é o "meu passatempo favorito". Claro que este é nail art, mas ver séries é dos meus passatempos preferidos também :p
PL Dracarys polish overall reminds me of fire, hence the nail art :p It has multi sized orange glitters and a fine golden one in a translucid base. It can be layered over another polish for best results. I chose OPI My Vampire is Buff. The brush comes with a lot of glitter therefore two coats is enough to give the result you see in pictures :) I advise you to use top coat to smooth all the glitters. For the nail art, I used the saran wrap technique for the blazing fire in the middle nail and then stamped the dragon from Messy Mansion 05 plate on top; on the ring nail I stamped the fire design from DRK-B plate and then colored using the leadlight technique. It doesn't look as good as the middle finger fire, but it is difficult to get the same opaque finish when using jelly polishes.

No geral, o verniz PL Dracarys lembra-me fogo e sem esquecer a alusão à Dracarys, nasceu esta nail art :) É constituido por glitter fininho dourado e laranja com vários tamanhos. Como tem uma base translúcida, fica melhor quando aplicado sobre outro verniz. Escolhi o OPI My Vampire is Buff. Vem bastante gltter no pincel, de modo que duas camadas foi o que precisei para o resultado das fotos :) Relativamente à nail art, no dedo do meio usei a técnica lembrando fogo e carimbei o dragão da placa Messy Mansion 05; no dedo anelar carimbei a fogueira da placa DRK-B e preenchi o desenho com a técnica leadlight. Claro que a fogueira não ficou tão boa quanto o fogo, mas isso é porque usei cores jelly
Personally, I think my manicure looked awesome! :D But somehow my boyfriend thought these were Dragon Ball nails... gosh! lool! How do you feel about the final look? Kisses,

Pessoalmente acho que a manicure ficou espectacular! :D Mas vá-se lá saber como, o meu namorado achou que era uma nail art alusiva ao Dragon Ball... a sério?! lool. Que acham? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários