quinta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2014

Cliché Super Mulher & Mermaid Inspired Nail Art

Hola guapas! :)

Earlier this week I finally went to the beach after almost two years without the amazing feel of the ocean :) I had a wonderful day and the polish chosen to adorn my nails was Cliché Super Mulher from the Glamour sand collection. 

Fui pela primeira vez à praia no início desta semana, depois de quase dois anos sem lá ir. Que saudades do mar!! *-* Tive um dia fantástico e para acompanhar e adornar unhas, usei o Cliché Super Mulher da colecção Glamour Sand.
Cliché Super Mulher is one of those polishes that speaks highly about beach, summer and everything related. That is why I did a mermaid nail art with it. But first, I applied three coats and used it all by itself for a day. It is a sheer blue polished heavily packed with golden shimmer. The shine is amazing! Although the combination of blue with golden brings out a turquoise/aqua green color, I suspect that this color become more evident after my beach day, possibly due to the ocean chemistry. With two coats we obtain the same blue dominant result as in the bottle; after three coats the dominant color in more turquoise. But after the beach, this turquoise was more evident and I can't reproduce it in a nail wheel.

Este é um daqueles vernizes que grita mar, verão, praia e tudo o mais relacionado, motivo pelo qual fiz uma nail art inspirada numa sereia ;) Mas antes, usei três camadas do Cliché Super Mulher durante um dia. É um verniz pouco pigmentado que contém imenso shimmer dourado. Duas camadas proporcionam um resultado similar ao frasco, sendo a cor predominante azul; com três camadas a cor predominante passa a ser um turquesa. Mas, a cor destas fotos é um turquesa/verde mar mais forte e suspeito que a cor mudou depois de ter passado pelo mar. Não a consegui reproduzir numa rodinha, daí a minha suspeição.
As for the nail art, I stamped the scales image (which I love!) from Mash 39 plate with Dashica Black polish and then placed random studs and rhinestone on my ring nail. My tube of nail glue is over so I had to glue them with top coat and you know what? Only one piece (the round golden stud) was lost in the sea! :D I'm going to upload a quick video of Cliché Super Mulher in my Facebook so you can see how amazing the shine is :) Kisses,

Quanto à nail art, carimbei a imagem de escamadas da placa Mash 39 (adoro, adoro!) com o verniz Dashica Black. De seguida coloquei vários studs e rhinestones no dedo anelar. A minha cola de unhas acabou, por isso tive de usar top coat para colar as peças... e adivinhem?? Só perdi um stud dourado no mar, fantástico! Vou colocar um video do Cliché Super Mulher no meu Facebook para vos mostrar como o brilho é incrível :) Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários