sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2014

Purple Professional 63 Spring Love & Pink and Nude Gradient

Hola guapas! :)

Earlier this week I stopped at a near store to get me some Purple Professional polishes. I really love this Portuguese brand and there's way to much colors I still want to get heheh. This time, maybe due to the weather around here, the one that standed out form the crowd was Purple Professional Spring Love.

No início desta semana fui a uma loja em Corroios que revende produtos da marca Purple Professional. Como sabem, adoro-a e não resisti a comprar mais uns frasquinhos... se bem que por mim tinha-os todos! :p Desta vez a cor que mais me atraíu, possivelmente devido ao clima do início da semana, foi o Purple Professional 63 Spring Love.
What a sweet pink! ^^ Unfortunately I don't have single pictures of it chicas because I jumped right away into the nail art. I saw a pink and nude gradient somewhere (I should start saving the links!) in IG and was inspired by it. I used a clear pink as opposed to her. This is a very simple combination. Using a make up sponge I did the gradient with Purple Professional Spring Love and OPI My Vampire is Buff. Then I stamped the flower from MoYou Explore 03 plate using Mash Playmate Pink stamping polish. To finish, all was top coated with OPI Matte Top Coat.

Que rosa mais fofinho! ^^ Infelizmente não tirei fotos individuais porque passei logo para a nail art. Inspirei-me num radiente rosa e nude que vi algures no IG (tenho de começar a guardar os links!); ela fez no entanto um gradiente com rosa escuro. Esta é uma combinação simples. Fiz o gradiente com uma esponja de maquilhagem usando os vernizes Purple Professional Spring Love e OPI My Vampire is Buff; depois carimbei a flor da placa MoYou Explorer 03 com o verniz Mash Playmate Pink. Para terminar, matifiquei tudinho com o verniz OPI Matte Top Coat.
I really, really love the softness of the gradient plus the girly look with an edgy touch :) How about you? Kisses,

Adoro, adoro a suavidade do gradiente e o ar feminino na nail art :) E vocês? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários